I was very exited and anxious to face paint at another Community Event in Richmond. I was there for only two hours, but those two hours went by flying. When I see all the beautiful smiles from all the kids I get to face paint at the events I get a wonderful feeling inside me and its just so rewarding. It makes me feel confident about the work I do and makes me love my job even more!


One of my favorite face painting designs from this Saturdays event was this bright orange striped tiger. Its bold colors stood out the most out of all the designs I painted at the event .I enjoyed painting him so much, he was very still and one of the things I loved the most about this picture was his beautiful hazel eyes which gave the design a fierce look.
Hello Joselin ,
ReplyDeleteI am a tutor assigned to your English class at COM. I don’t have a gmail account, so I am showing up as ‘anonymous.’ But I did post a little introduction on the class’s Moodle page. As the semester progresses, I hope to be more helpful – especially when it comes to the writing process. Alas, I am just learning about blogs
I really like your blog. It is informative and fun! Terrific photos to. The children, especially, must have enjoyed that day.
-rion
I really like your blog its very informative and I hope you had fun that weekend! keep doing what you're doing and keep being yourself because only good things can happen if you do. I hope my blog can be as good as yours!
ReplyDeleteHello Joselin,
ReplyDeleteI am a tutor assigned to your English class.
I don’t know if you have been able to complete the Ted Talks assignment. I see your post about face painting, but nothing about the Ted Talks webpage (well, not yet).
Your Introduction Page and Reading Response are fine. However, I see you have not had a chance to visit the Writing Center yet. Please do stop by (you don’t have to see a tutor there if you don’t want to; you can work on whatever homework that needs to be done – well, English homework, that is). But if you want to check in and talk to someone about writing assignments, that is fine too.
. -rion